Gorgeous home in the heart of Scotts Valley. Lovingly maintained to the highest of standards, this open and bright home has it all. Highlighted by beautiful hardwood floors, high ceilings, spacious rooms, a gourmet kitchen, and custom bathrooms. Two heaters with two separate heating zones (upstairs & downstairs). Tons of storage under the house with cement floors & lighting. Watch the kids play in their own private park & play area with the comfort of living at the end of a private cul-de-sac. Walk to restaurants and enjoy the proximity to the nationally ranked schools. Easy commute location and only 10 minutes to the beach!! **No HOA & no dues**
Jeff Wickum of David Lyng Real Estate-41st Ave
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV On Site
- Heating System: Forced Air Heat, Gas Heating
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Parking: Off Street Parking
- Patio: Deck(s)
- Porch/Deck: Deck(s)
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace Logs, Gas Fireplace Starter, Living Room Fireplace
- Floors: Hardwood Floors, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Breakfast Room, Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Area in Living Room, Fire Sprinkler System, High Ceilings
- Fence: Fenced
- View: Mountain View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.